niedziela, 13 kwietnia 2014

EYELASH MODEL WANTED !
I'm looking for a girl who is willing to the procedure eyelash extension to the competition - for FREE! Location Great Harwood!
Requirements:
- Nice eyes, I prefer almond shape (color does not matter)
- Nice skin without wrinkles and pimples (freckles welcome)
- Patience! work for the competition usually takes about 4 hours + makeup + photos.

 The cooperation procedure is as follows: we will assume a beautiful application, we assume themed decorations and do make-up, we will take pictures. Finally we will take off decorations and you can go home and bewitch a beautiful look. I will not leave model with decorations on the eyelashes!
3 months ago I had 1 place in the competition, so I can assure: your new eyelashes will be really beautiful and thick!
You do not pay for eyelash extension.
Please contact very fast. I need you in 27th of Aprill in the morning!
Star Lash Academy will extended time devotion to work on 30th of April. Specially for me, to be able to find a model! 

Send your photo: foryourlashes@gmail.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz